Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Backlog


This blog is officially a mess.  Nope, more than that: my progress is a mess!  That portfolio review bombshell blew me off course for the entire Spring.  (It also didn't help that I caught gardening fever, and spent all of my free time outdoors getting ticks.)  Looking back, I don't even have halfway decent photos of my freshly-minted little portfolio.  Here is a photo of the snowmen valentines.  Not a scan, because I lack a scanner.  Not color-corrected, because this laptop is so cheap that I can't trust it to show me proper colors.  I don't even own PhotoShop.  Instead, I have, sob, the GIMP.

Now I must have photographed the unicorn and treehouse paintings.  But, blast it, I have misplaced them.

Well blargh.

To console myself, here are a couple of the spreads from my dummy book.





Now enough moping!  I have removed the infestation of cardboard boxes and tomorrow I will resume work on the dummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment